From May 15, 2008 For 6+ months

House Sitter Needed for Username: vittel   


Posted or Updated: May 13,2008   Applications: 20

kilburn area, centre, london
May 15,2008
For 6+ months |

Hello, I have a council owned flat that I am away from sometimes, and have spare room available for one person, to make flat look lived in, forward mail if ness etc when away. no garden or pets. May suit mature woman, no couples please. Send details if interested/suitable/available, not to say your available in sept etc, little time for internet. can text you on uk mobile. Flat is near kilburn high street and transport. there are buses to the centre in 10 minutes. thanks.

Contact Home Owner

Please select the register button below to Join as a House Sitter, and receive your own confidential message system so you can contact Home owners
identified only by your chosen username (login name).


Contact Home Owner

, You must be a Full/Paid member to contact Homeowners. Please select the button below to return to your members area, and activate your Full/Paid Membership. You may then Apply for Unlimited housesits for the next 12 months (Plus a Bonus Month.)


Close this window to continue browsing.

vittel is a Verified Supporter of Housecarers.

You have already saved this Housesit

Do you want this Housesit
stored in your Housesit Favorites list?


Save Housesit

Please select the the Register button to Join as a House Sitter, for your own House Sitters Portal, so you Save Your Favourite Housesits like Home owners