We have just learned that our chosen sitters for the sit advertised below are canceling due to unforeseen circumstances. This means the sit is available again, and we apologize for the inconvenience that we have restarted the search at this late date.
We are seeking a responsible, tidy, self-motivated individual or couple to take good care of our house and garden, arriving no later than Oct. 27 as we will be departing the following morning.
We would need your presence until January 15, at which time there will be a handover to our previous sitter. Short breaks are possible.
- keeping the house and garden tidy and well-maintained. Yardwork will be over roughly by the beginning of December.
- regular contact to inform us of any problems or lack thereof.
- following instructions provided in house notes.
- taking and communicating monthly readings of utility meters.
- abiding by points agreed upon mutually in house-sitting agreement.
- we do not require a bond, but we do need reimbursement of utility expenses to contain our own expenses.
- we require sitters to be fully vaccinated and show proof thereof.
What we can offer:
- a spacious, comfortable, clean house with two bedrooms and two offices in addition to living-room, kitchen, two baths, full basement, garage, deck, balcony, central heating, alarm system.
- free high-speed Internet/WIFI, entertainment system.
- immediate proximity to Vienna's city limits and public transportation that is part of the city's transit system.
... and much more.
We look forward to hearing from you soon, and previous applicants are especially encouraged to re-apply.
Thank you in advance,