Under the current conditions I would prefer workawayers from Europe.
I am currently accepting new workers from May/June.
This could change depending on what happens with the virus.
I run a small boutique kennel near Assisi in Umbria, Italy. I live in a traditional farmhouse in a beautiful countryside amongst olive trees. My clients are local and international and therefore I need someone who speaks English, really loves dogs and has some experience with them. A couple would also be welcome.
- Flexible working hours depending on the furry guests we have.
- If you want to explore the surrounding area it is recommended that you have your own vehicle (and a driver’s license).
- Minimum 2/3 months stay and if we get along with each other you are very welcome to stay longer.
- You are expected to prepare your meals autonomously as I don't enjoy cooking.
What I have to offer:
- Accomodation in a fully equipped renovated apartment with views.
- Expertise of a local to the great beauties of this area.
- Pocket money for meals.
My property is very well placed for seeing Italy! I am 20 minutes from Assisi and Perugia, 2 hours from Florence and Rome, and five hours from Venice.