We are looking for someone to stay in our house and take care of our two bunnies for about 2-3 weeks as of end of August and several more occasions in the summer and beyond. A few things to have in mind:
1. There is hay in the house hence not good for people with allergies.
2. There are stairs in the house
3. No other pets can be with the bunnies
4. No visitors, partying, loud noises
5. Preferably you have a car
This is an exchange of services as in you live in our house for free in exchange for taking care of the bunnies. Small remunaration possible.
We live in Metchosin, rural, quiet area with plenty of outdoor activities including proximity to ocean, lakes, trails, several parks but still 40 minutes to downtown Victoria. We are not on a bus route (3km to the nearest bus stop).
The area is safe with fine homes on acreages. Contact me: vsd64 at hot Thank you!