We live in a house in Lindell Beach, BC. It is a small town located on the south end of Cultus Lake in the South Fraser Valley. Vancouver is about 100km to the west and Chilliwack is 20km north. We are looking for a mature, reliable non-smoking person or couple to house/pet sits from to Dates are approx.)
Our home is a spacious 2-bedroom detached house located inside a quiet gated community. There is a covered back deck with a large fenced-in backyard. I have a small breed dog, aged 13, weighed about 12 lbs. He is house trained.
For the dogs:
- Daily feedings and fresh water
- Daily walk when weather permits
- Let Dog out to the backyard 2-3 times during the day
- Cleanup after his 'business' at the yard
- He is quite mellow due to his age, not much activities required
- Let him sit with you on the sofa/chair while you relax
For the House:
- General light cleaning
- Weekly garbage duty (takeout and retrieve garbage bins at curb)
- Collect mail 1-2 times a week
I am a retired professional, and my partner is a business owner who is semi-retired. We’re relatively new to this area, having only moved here less than 1 year ago. Being nestled among the mountains and just off Cultus Lake, there is no shortage of things to do if you enjoy the outdoors. Hiking and walking trails are just steps away from our house. Needless to say, the lake and its beaches are most popular in the summer months. Alternatively, you could just sit back and relax in the tranquility of the backyard. Inside the house, there are TV, internet/Wi-Fi and most of the modern conveniences that would make you feel like home.