Scotland: House and pet sitter needed for three lovely cats
House Sitter Needed for Username: Macav1tySave
Posted or Updated Dec 7,2018
View location map
For 10 days | Short Term
House sit has been Removed, Filled, or Not Availablecontact other Homeowners
I'm looking for a house sitter who can take care of my three cats (aged 9, 4, and 1), play with them and keep them company at night.
The dates are 21 December to 30 December, but starting earlier and finishing later is also possible.
The house is in a modern, quiet residential area of Stirling, between the medieval city centre and the university with its beautiful grounds, and the National Wallace monument nearby. It is spacious with a separate guest bedroom and bathroom, modern kitchen, and fast wifi. A cleaner comes once a week and the garden is maintained on roughly a monthly basis.
Stirling has many tourist attractions, including a castle, battlefield, and scenic old bridge. It is the gateway to northern Scotland and amazing scenery is only a 15-minute drive away.
Your responsibilities will be:
1) Caring for three indoor/outdoor cats, including: litter box maintenance and cleaning, feeding 2x each day, providing fresh water, love and care throughout the day and night.
2) Caring for indoor and outdoor plants as required - given this is Scotland, it's not very likely that outdoor plants will require watering but you never know.
3) Collecting mail and letting me know if anything that seems urgent arrives.
4) Recycling as appropriate and putting the bins out at the correct time.
5) Sending me one message a day to reassure me all is well. Getting in touch with any questions.
6) Participate in either a face-to-face transition (return keys and assess the property) with me or my authorized representative at the completion of the assignment OR a last day debriefing video conference with me or my authorized representative to close out assignment term.
7) Being a good, respectful neighbor to my wonderful neighbors and to my lodger (who will be there maybe 2 nights out of the 10)
8) Non-smoking, no pets, no parties, no children. Doors must be locked when upstairs or outside.
9) I ask that you stay in the house every night - this is not a base from which to explore far afield. Many amazing destinations can be reached on a day trip: Edinburgh, Glasgow, St Andrews, the Trossachs National Park with Loch Lomond, even Glencoe.
Things to consider before applying for this assignment:
All assignment offers are contingent on supplying ID. I also require house sitting and character references and will follow up with the providers. Photo ID will be required to receive house keys. I will keep a copy of your ID on file during your stay.
Contact Home Owner
Please click on the register button below to register as a House Sitter,
and receive your own confidential message system so you can contact Home owners
identified only by your chosen username (login name).
Contact Home Owner
, You must be a Full/Paid member to contact Homeowners. Please click button below to return to your members area, and activate your Full/Paid Membership. You may then Apply for Unlimited housesits for the next 12 months (Plus a Bonus Month.)
Close this window to continue browsing.
Macav1ty is a Verified Supporter of Housecarers.
You have already saved this Housesit
Do you want this Housesit
stored in your Housesit Favorites list?
Please click on the Register button
below to Register as a House Sitter,
for your own House Sitters Portal, so you Save Your Favourite Housesits
like Home owners