We are an HR professional and a photo retoucher, who plan to change our lives in 2019.
We are looking to spend some time exploring new places, but we can't take our lovely dogs with us, so we really need to be sure that they will be loved (by a single person or a couple) and looked after while we're on our adventure.
Most importantly, our three dogs need looking after, including: * feed all meals * supervise regular access to the garden * walk once a day * keep safe *provide cuddles and love.
They would not be left alone overnight and, ideally, not be left alone for more than half a day.
We would expect the house to be kept clean and any issues reported immediately.
Our fully-equipped, single storey house is in a quiet close/cul-de-sac near the south coast of England, on the Dorset/Hampshire border:
* about 4 miles from the New Forest (3 miles from Ringwood - local buses available)
* 12 miles from Bournemouth beaches (Jurassic Coast)
* 20 miles from Salisbury (30 miles from Stone Henge)
* an easy walk into Moors Valley Country park
* backing onto the Castleman Trailway, with miles of country walks through the garden gate