-My house is near Electronic city in Bangalore, in a quite area but at five minutes’ walk of all facilities (temples, yoga centers, supermarkets, gym, restaurants, Ayurveda centers, beauty salons, tele shops etc. and all the small street vendors). It is not anymore a country place like it was a few years ago, but it is still peaceful. I have 2 big terraces with lots of trees. - The house has a small compound, 2 floors and 2 large terraces.
2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a big kitchen which is opened on the dining room, and a large hall. People around are friendly, The place is very safe.
- At 1 hour from my place, there is the Bannarghatta tiger reserve where you can enjoy a safari and at the same distance, there is the ashram of the famous sri sri Ravi Shankar: The Art of Living.
- My dogs are not young, but they are healthy, and easy to manage.
They don’t run away, even with the house gate opened the whole day.
- There is also 1 cat, my beloved Titou who never leaves the house and compound.
- I have a lady coming to clean the house every day for 2 hours, so the main occupation I am concerned with is to take a good care of my animals. All rescued strays, so clever and affectionate, and all neutered. In case of any health problem, I have a visiting vet coming on call and quite efficient.
- On my return the house sittter can stay one more month in my house or more if needed, if she wants to travel around like going to Pondicherry or Kerala or else.