I'm looking for one quiet and clean person or a couple who I can trust to take care of the property. I do check for references because cleanliness is important. I like to leave the house in really clean and tidy shape and hope you will also.
Someone who is very responsive as well over /text. I would like a weekly check-in. Even a quick to say everything is okay will give me peace of mind while I am away.
This is a recently updated studio back in August The house is in a safe location with friendly next door neighbors. It's walking distances to cafes, shops, restaurants, and grocery stores. Also it's only a 10 minute walk to the blue line subway. From there you can get to downtown Philadelphia in 20 minutes.
- Keep the studio clean and tidy.
- Check the mail. Scan and any important looking letters for me.
- If any house repairs come up for the studio, call the handyman or property manager.
- Keep me in the loop with how the house is on a weekly basis.
- Make sure the house rules are maintained. For example, no loud noises after 10:30PM on weekdays.
- Make sure the front and back yard is free of liter.
- Take out the trash on trash/recycle days.
- Full size bed
- Kitchen with utensils, pots, pans, etc
- Wireless Internet
- Computer desk
- Air Conditioning (must install the window AC in the summer)
This house is a duplex. You'll be staying on the bottom floor. Upstairs is a rental unit with a tenant. He's quiet too and a property manager takes care of that unit. On the off chance, please make sure you report any tenant issues to the property manager.
No pets in the property. Please don't bring your own.
Plus if you're handy and can make any small repairs if they come up.
After your stay, I want to have a tenant in the studio. Please sure it's cleaned before you leave.
Shoes off at the front door please!