I'm looking for a reliable person or couple who would enjoy living at borgolecaselle for a period of a month or two in spring and in autumn, taking care of my 2 dogs and 2 cats aswell as keeping the garden flowering and welcoming eventuell guests in my absence.
Borgolecaselle is situated at the Southern edge of Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park, amidst green hillsides supporting traditional agriculture and livestock farming. From the Borgo you have magnificient views of the Gulf (Golfo di Policastro) and the Thyrranian Sea. At an altitude of 670 mtrs, two carefully restored houses built of natural stone are part of the comunal area of Tortorella, bordering on the Basilicata.
Borgolecaselle consists of three houses, offering holiday accommodation in four separate units.
The houses sit on terraced hillside land, with lawn, vegetable garden and holm oak woodland. Our guests appreciate the quiet and peace, but also a large variety of beautiful hiking opportunities.
It's a 30 minutes drive dowe to the sea and to the closest little town, whereas it's 7 kilometers to our village - so a car or at least a driving license is essential.
Your job would be an overseeing care of home, pets and garden:
- feed dogs and cats. They live outside and do not have to be taken out for walks, but they would love it!
- water plants as needed
- do some weeding, planting and harvesting.
- once a week: wastemanagement
- welcome guests and give first instructions. It is difficult to say how often that will be in these months, but I suppose maybe 4-6 times.
- checkout of guests
- take care of laundry
- have an open ear and eye if there are any special needs or problems and comunicate with me, so I can call my neighbours or craftsmen for help with fixing ecc
- make sure housekeeper cleans thoroughly before the arrival of new guests.