I am 53-yrs old, married, retired from a long career(30yrs)in law enforcement, now travel willing and in my third year of taking on housesitting assignments in the USA.
I am non-smoking,and in good shape I own my own home and am houseproud. I understand the value of caring for your home and making sure your pets get special attention and care while you are away. I have owned cats and dogs all my life but currently have none. I have excellent references attesting to my good character and sense of responsibility. My resourcefulness assures that you have a worry- free vacation and/or work-related time away from home
Besides overall care of your home and pets I can:
- drop off mail etc.
- keep in touch with you by , fax and/or phone with updates and urgent messages. I can even send digital pictures of your pet(s) periodically so you can be assured that they are doing well
- monitor and sort your mail and packages; forward urgent mail as per your instructions; and pay the occassional unforseen bill
- water house plants; monitor lawn sprinkler system or water lawn and garden
- arrange and supervise a limited amount of maintenance and/or repairs using services of local professionals
- start your vehicle(s) periodically to keep battery charged and fluids circulating We are both retired law enforcement,having Thirty clean years and promoting thru the ranks, you will find a impecable background.Financially, we can provide credit reports/scores to verify stability.At age fifty three, I am still in shape and can take on any chore without worry of medical injury.perfectly happy with my own med insur,so liability waiver is not a problem. Travel expense to and from a opportunity is not a problem.While I have no fee,I won't refuse a gratuity,or token from your trip. Additionally,I encourage you to speak to my references. To aid you in your decision with regards to me,or just to hear thier input.Note. several clients are maintained confidential.