Our goal is to assure your peace of mind when you are leaving your home and pets.
As long time home and pet owners and experienced house sitters, we have a full appreciation for the potential stresses of travel on both owners and pets. And we stand experienced and ready to take loving care of your pets and conscientious care of your home and garden while you are away.
A little about us:
- We are an active mid-sixties professional couple from Portland, Oregon and recently retired from nursing and the energy industry.
- We have enjoyed travel, both domestic and international, and are comfortable in a wide variety of places and cross-cultural situations.
- We are very hands-on and enjoy the challenges of home ownership.
- We are avid gardeners, occasional sailors, and cross-country skiers.
- Over the years, we have marveled at and enjoyed the very individual personalities of a variety of pets.
- We have cared for homes and pets (dogs, cats, chickens, parrots, sheep and rabbits) in North America, Australia, Thailand and Hawaii.
Please see our references attached to this profile and feel free to contact us with any questions about our availability, experience or any concerns you may have.
Maureen and Jim