WHAT I WILL BRING TO YOUR ASSIGNMENT =
• Your pets' safety and well-being are my top priority.
• Tidiness • Honesty
• Respect for your property
• Good common sense
• Problem solving and a level head
I OFFER YOU =
• Loving & attentive pet care - from hamsters to horses - including vet visits and giving medication
• Emergency home maintenance skills: plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, landscape maintenance, irrigation.
• Experience with well pumps, generators, inverters, and solar systems (hot water & electric}
ABOUT SCOTT =
"I've driven more than 20,000 miles all over Mexico... from Seattle, WA to the Mexico/Belize border and back 3 times. While on the road in 2015 I exercised and entertained 6 dogs for vacationing Canadian caravaners in Chetumal, Quintana Roo, and Oaxaca."
I am ...
• Non-smoker • Light drinker • 3-D: Drug-free, debt-free, drama-free
I speak Spanish well enough to feel comfortable living in Mexican culture...all the while joking and laughing along with the natives.
Semi-retired, I also am a computer tutor/consultant and an amateur photographer. Certified to teach English as a second language (TEFL), I taught in a Mayan village in the Yucatan bush = amazing!
- Nikki Duncan, Ixtlahuacan, Jalisco = = two dogs = 2019
- Barbara Lieberman, Centro, Ajijic = = 1 cat = 2016, 2018
- Maureen Young, Puerta Arroyo, Ajijic = = 1 dog = 2017, 2018
- Pierette Claude, Riberas del Pilar, Ajijic = = house sit = 2016
- Karen Vrilakas, La Cristina, Ajijic = = 1 dog = 2018, 2019
- Sherry and Matthew Butler, Canacinta, Ajijic = = 3 cats = 2017
- Ariel Ashwell, San Miguel de Allende = = 1 dog = 2017
- Debby Bunn, Bainbridge Island, WA = = 1 -2 dogs, various dates = 2 Aussies!
- Marina Worsley, Bainbridge Island, WA = = 2-5 dogs = various dates
Below you will find screen shots of comments about my performance left by home owners on a different house-sitting site.