Hi, I am a Swiss-Australian mother of 4 adult children and retired Sales Rep in my early 60s. My husband works in Dubai and whilst he is busy flying, I enjoy taking time to house- and pet-sit for other people.
- I love house sitting anywhere, but especially in Perth, Western Australia, as 3 of our young adult children live there and it gives me a chance to catch up with them.
- I simply love to travel and meet new people (and new animal friends). - My previous house and pet sitting experience has been anything between 1 week to 3 months. All past clients have been impressed with my attention to detail and cleanliness, and many have asked me back on several occasions.
- Having lived on a hobby farm for 12 years - with dogs, tame kangaroos, sheep, birds, chickens, ducks, rabbits, fish etc, I have a love for all animals, but a particular soft spot for dogs and cats.
- I am used to caring for property and dealing with any issues that may arise. I also very much enjoy gardening and will happily take good care of your garden and plants, including any weeding required.
- My references have said that I am responsible, mature and reliable and pets easily take to me. References are available on request.