I am a professional life long learner and handy independant homeowner of 10 years; with few services in my Arctic town, I've learned to do things myself :) I've enjoyed renovating my home and turned it into a Bed & Breakfast ( year so that we could move to a milder climate and book ourselves in whenever we wanted to return for visits.
I enjoy fixing things up so if you are interested in upgrading your home, I can provide the following:
- simple renovations
- new paint
- new look
- organizational makeover
- create a Bed and Breakfast listed with
I love plants, gardens and yard work and am happy to care for outside animals or non-shedding inside ones.
I am self-employed and my coaching and consulting business travels with me anywhere there is internet access. Prior to becoming a business owner I worked in both private and public sectors as a Wellness Consultant and teacher. I come with a well behaved seven year old and small non-shedding dog.
Things to know:
- Dates: January - June I have someone booked to manage the B&B during this time)
- Lots of advance notice is best
- All offers over 4 weeks long will be considered - preference given to long term stays
- Ideally I'll find a place on Vancouver Island, but will also consider BC, AB, & NS
- I can pay for utilities and other costs associated with house maintenance.
If you'd like to have your home cared for and improved upon while you're away or living somewhere else, I'd be happy to take care of it for you while covering the operating expenses.
If this offer is something you may be interested in, please contact me to discuss your situation and needs further.