Chao, Kia Ora, G'Day! We are Kelly (from NZ) and Dan (from Australia), thanks for stopping by.
We understand it's a daunting task choosing the right house sitters to care for your home while you're away, so we've gone ahead and made it easier for you.
Here are 10 reasons why we are the perfect fit for you:
1. House proud- We like to live in a clean environment and will make sure that your house is kept clean and tidy at all times. We've always taken excellent care of our own homes and understand what it takes to maintain and care for a property on an ongoing basis.
2. We'll love your pets- as if they are our own. As travellers we truly look forward to lavishing your pets and animals with love and attention. They will be walked, played with, cuddled and kept company while you are away. Loving pet owners for many years, we understand how important their needs are and that their routines be followed.
3. Responsible- Rest assured that we will deal with any problems that may arise in your absence. We will undertake the general upkeep and maintenance of your house and property. Don't stress, we'll always keep you in the loop and update you if need be.
4. Excellent communicators- We like to have an open communication channel. If there are questions niggling at you, don't hesitate to ask. If you need to contact us, remember that we’re only a message, or call away. We can provide you with regular updates so you can see how well your home and pets are doing. We are very easy going and are happy to collect your mail and forward on any messages.
5. Honest and trustworthy- We understand how important it is that you trust the people taking care of your home and pets. We are happy to provide you with Police Checks and for longer stays a security deposit if necessary.
6. Reliable- We're very conscious of security and will always ensure the premises are protected. We know how to keep your house safe and secure. You can depend on us and we'd never contemplate having guests over without your consent.
7. Care for your garden- Growing up, we've both spent a lot of time in the garden clearing paths, weeding, pruning and mowing the lawn. We will always ensure that your plants, lawns and gardens are well maintained.
8. Considerate- We are very conscious of waste and always use all utilities responsibly. We are non-smokers and will treat your home with the respect it deserves. We are very conscious of being as sustainable and eco friendly as possible.
9. In good physical shape- We are fit and healthy so we love walking your dogs and getting out to tackle the garden. We both adore the outdoors and aren't afraid of a bit of hard work.
10. Warm welcome home- As travellers we understand the importance of coming home to a warm welcome, clean house, happy pets and some food on the table. We love putting our cooking and baking skills to good use so that you have the time to relax and settle back in.
A little bit more about us...
Over the past few years we have spent a lot of time travelling, volunteering on farms and learning from different cultures. We love the idea of exchanging ideas, work and property to work towards a more connected community. Housesitting is a great opportunity to live like a local, enjoy the companionship of animals, give back to others and create new friendships and memories.
Do you like what we have to offer?
If you have read our profile and think we are a good fit, we would love to chat with you via or whatever suits you best.
=> We always housesit for free & can provide security deposits for longer stays.