I am a global adventurer seeking to bring my heart, happiness and honesty to your place and (or) your pets. I am open and flexible on location and timing, so will take reverse charges calls and or travel for an interview as required.
Here's what you'd get with me as your house or pet sitter:
- Responsibility with property: I have owned three homes, lived in several condos and apartments, and understand what it takes to keep a house and all of its rooms and attachments clean, safe and well-maintained.
- Responsibility with pets: I have owned, raised, loved and nutured dogs (including puppies), cats (including kittens), birds, fish, hamsters, hermit crabs, lizards... and more. I know what it takes to care for and respect them all.
- Commitment to you through flexibility: I am a single, responsible adult that is not held down by relationships, work, or other commitments. I can travel easily and obtain visas as necessary. My only commitment and desire is to care for your home and loved ones.
- Commitment to you through dedication: I don't smoke, drink, party or do drugs. I prefer to explore the world, engage new people and cultures, and otherwise lead a peaceful life. Prior to traveling the world, I managed customer accounts for technology companies, where I won rewards for my excellence in service. My formal education includes degrees in communication and business. I'm an ambitous and passionate person dedicated to helping others, especially you.
- Global interest and experience: I have visited over 50 countries and spent time living in each, so I am comfortable with different cultures and any related requirements.
- I am adept at learning new languages and currently can communicate in English, Spanish and French.
- I can provide character and experience references as required.
...and those are just my tangible assets. I am an enthusiastic, empathetic person that is excited to bring my love of life and our world to you, your home and your loved ones.
Looking forward to the opportunity to serve!