My partner, Lily, and I, Thomas, have been travelling around the world for the last 15 months. We are now in Tucson, Arizona, following a class with Noam Chomsky on "What is politics?"
As we travel, we are also working on personal projects. Thomas has started making is first documentary movie and I am creating my first blog whilst improving my writing, photo-taking and editing skills.
After 3 years of administrative paper work, we now are freshly approved happy and proud Canadian Permanent Residents! Before we settle on where to live in Canada, we would like to enjoy our current freedom to explore different places in the country and connect with people a little more. House and pet sitting is a wonderful option for us.
As we travel, we are also working on personal projects. Thomas has started making is first documentary movie and Lily is creating her first blog whilst improving her photo-taking and editing skills.
We have lived in 11 different countries and stayed in over 20 different houses with and without animals over the past 15 months.
Travelling for so long we have learned to live with very little and our daily practice of yoga and meditation as taught us to thoroughly enjoy a clean, respected and respectful environment.
In terms of pet sitting:
- We stayed a month in a house on Vancouver Island, in June 2017, where we took care of a cat, a dog, 10 fishes, wild birds and a big garden
- In Vancouver, this July 2017, we took care of 2 cats and a flat in Mount Pleasant for a week.
- In Chase close to Kamloops, we helped in a hobby farm with 5 horses, 3 dogs, 2 goats, 18 chickens for 3 weeks ...
- We took care of an 11-year ald rescue dog and a 14-year old indoor cat in San Francisco for almost a month.
- We house-sit for a video-maker in Oakland for a week.
- In Boston, we looked after a lovely Havanas (dog) for a week.
- Now in Tucson, we are taking care of a cat and a house for a total of 6 weeks.
- Lily has a 1-month experience with an old lady cat in New Zealand.
- both of us have taken care of friends' and family's pets including cats and dogs.
We will love taking care of your home and pets and share our experiences!
If needed, we can definitly provide contact details of our recent referees.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Thomas & Lily