A mature, experienced and trusted house sitter from Australia. An energetic animal lover and concsientious care taker I provide peace of mind by looking after pets, plants and property. Available for short, medium or long term house sitting placements I welcome the opportunity to introduce and share more about myself. Follow my blog to learn more about me, my house sitting adventures plus pets, people and places along the way at petandplantpoppins
I am currently travelling abroad and I am seeking house sits in all destinations along the way.
I am a home owner myself and can fully appreciate the value of providing the reassurance to home owners in their absence that their property, pets and plants will be cared for, well maintained an nurtured.
Having always taken great pride in the presentation of my home I promise to treat your home with the same care and respect I would my own.
I am a pet lover and just quietly, consider myself a cat whisperer. I lead an active lifestyle and am very willing to extend my services to dog walks, property upkeep and garden maintenance. Here is an outline of what you can expect as an owner as a part of the service:
- Introductory phone call
- Introductory face to face meeting or call
- Home visit
- Agree upon any special terms
- Full access via phone, , , messenger, and housecarers
- Property secured at all times
- Pet minding including cage cleaning, litter trays, feeding, walks, administering medication and grooming
- Daily pet
- property tour on request
- Garden maintenance including watering of gardens, lawns, indoor and outdoor pot plants
- Collection of mail
- Welcome home to clean house and happy pets
- Stock of basic pantry and fridge items (at owners expense)
- Full hand over including pet and property updates and return keys