My name is Jasmine Wheeler and this is my husband, Jayden Yang. For the past 5 years, my husband and I have had the wonderful opportunity to teach and travel the world. While our home base is in Shenzhen, China we often travel East Asia as well as parts of the U.S. during summer breaks! We originally began house sitting as well as pet sitting for friends and family during the long holidays. Over the years, we have gained a wealth of knowledge from our experiences. While both my husband and I have had cats and dogs of our own, our international school placements often make it difficult for us to permanently adopt a pet, as a result, we find ourselves either sitting for others or volunteering at rescue centers in places in South East Asia.
As we are new to the mainstream platform of house-sitting, we are confident that our potential clients will feel content knowing that their home and pets are in capable hands. As a couple we can offer the following to our homeowners; flexibility, reliability, and consistency. Our aim is to provide excellent care for your pets as well as your home.
Additional Skills and Relevant Information:
1. Skilled in house cleaning and daily maintenance
2. Experience with small gardens in yard work in various climates ( very humid to arid etc)
3. Licensed CPR and First Aid Certified
3. U.S. Driver's License/Clean Driving Record
4. Able to run errands: groceries, supplies, etc
5. Tri-Lingual: Basic Mandarin Chinese, Fluent Korean and English
7. Physically fit and agile/able to lift heavy loads and move around with ease
8. As teachers, we are very clean and organized.
For more information, we would be more than happy to set up an initial interview via or Google Hangouts.