I usually travel with my daughter (26) and my son (29),
and sometimes my youngest daughter (24) and/or my niece (32) come with us, depending on the dates...
We love pets. We've always had cats as we're cat lovers. When I was young, at home we had a tortoise, fish, rabbits, hens and birds.
We love animals, nature and we love people.
We enjoy volonteering, helping people in need, that's our nature !
We look forward to meeting you and your pets : we'll take care of them as if they were ours.
We are very clean and tidy people : you will be very pleased to come home to a nice clean home.
We are French and live in France but we all speak English, and other languages (Korean, Spanish, Italian).
Our jobs are : tutor, translator and community manager, webmaster, medical secretary.
Our hobbies and interests :
- traveling, visiting new places, discovering other cultures, learning languages, meeting people (and their pets)
- reading, watching good films, series, documentaries, writing,
- music : two of us play the piano and the guitar, we enjoy listening to many kinds of music
- walking, taking photographs, going for hikes, swimming, cyling.
My eldest daughter and I love dancing : we used to give dancing lessons and work as choregraphers.
I like gardening. I love nature.
We are non-smokers, non-drinkers, non partiers : of course we like spending time with friends but we also like spending time at home, quietly, enjoying our pets and each other's company.
At the moment we have a young cat called patoune. We love him ! It's so pleasant to take care of him, spend time and play with him or watch TV with him on our laps !
We are reliable and respectful people and we are open to pet and house-sit in many countries, (France included).
We would like to house and pet sit at least once or twice a year in UK, preferably in Devon and Cornwall (but we are open to all places because we love UK), and Plymouth is our favourite because we've made very good friends there all over the years and we love this place.
We like house and pet sitting because :
- we love pets and would be glad to meet and take care of yours
- we enjoy and are engaged in volonteering (helping people in need)
- we like traveling, discovering new places so we think it's a wonderful way of staying in a new place : exchanging services
- we think it's more comfortable for pets to stay at home with people who will care for them and love them, rather than be put in kennels or be alone at home with someone only popping once a day to feed them and it's nice for pet owners to travel with peace of mind, knowing their pets are in good hands
- we like meeting people, we love people.
We house-sat in England, Cornwall, in the South of France, in the country side in France (Auvergne)
we pet and house sat : in the French Alps (goats), in England (cat)
We also often look after our friends'pets (dogs, cats, fish, rabbits...)
We have owned and maintained our own homes for 28 years : a farm house with barn and a very large garden and a flat with large garden
We are looking forward to meeting you and your pets : we will take care of them as if they were ours.
See you soon