July-August in Sussex County, Delaware, USA
October-December in San Diego County, CA, USA
January-April in San Diego County, CA, USA
May-June in Bali, Indonesia or Southern France
July-October in SF/Marin County, CA, USA or Western Europe
November-December in Southern California or Hawaii
* Hello! "House sitting" is a fine art which I have developed over the years. As a cheerful, clean, & responsible, executive house sitter, who loves children, pets, gardens, & traveling, I'm an ideal choice to care for your home and pets. I've worked in the hospitality industry since high school. Managing domestic staff is part of my background. I am healthy, independent, active, experienced, & appreciate peace & quiet.
Having been bi-coastal since college, I know both California & the Mid-Atlantic very well. Hawaii, New York, Virginia, France, Italy, UK, & Canada are also favorites. Coastal & nature locations have special appeal for me, as do cultural centers. I've lots of friends around the world! With impeccable references, I'm conscientious, friendly, and reliable. Children and animals love me.
My life coaching practice via phone, allows me to live wherever I like. I also enjoy giving feng shui consultations. Creating beautiful environments is my specialty. I have no pets or children of my own. I would love to bring my doting attention to your home or estate.
Services: Residence for security sake, Care for pets or plants/gardens, Manage domestic staff, Basic housesitting tasks, Bonding is done per recommendations on this site as well. More complex assignments must be assessed individually. Costs vary by tasks required. No charge for simply residing in your home during your absence.
Experience highlights include:
* Forty-five hundred sq. ft. San Rafael estate for former director of the World Affairs Council, his families and kitties
* Beautiful, waterfront Tiburon apartment for Medical Systems Analyst and his adorable Boxer
* Eighty-acre Mountain estate in Healdberg for Holistic Healer, adorable dog, and feral kitties
* Five-bedroom San Rafael home forth generation family, with rabbits and kitties
* Two-acre, six-bedroom estate with private waterfall in Mill Valley for corporate executive with African Gray
* Two-acre, three-bedroom estate with separate guest house in Scotts Valley for inventor and teacher
* Four-bedroom, four thousand sf home in Encinitas, CA with three kitties
* One-bedroom apartment in downtown San Diego for newlywed couple
* Two-bedroom townhouse in Sonoma County "wine country" for attorney, family, and Cocker Spaniel
* Two-bedroom luxury apartment in San Rafael for market analyst and his family managing repair people, relaying messages, and caring for fish
*Four-bedroom home in San Anselmo, CA for women traveling in Switzerland to visit family.
* Five thousand sq. ft. residence with huge garden in New Brunswick, Canada, for television executive
* Eleven-bedroom Chateau in Grasse for a Baron's family
* Four-bedroom Country home in Montpellier
* Three-bedroom Apartment in Paris
* Apartment in Basel for Credit Suisse Bank Officer
My professional resume includes: Hi-Tech Marketing Consultant, Executive Development, Professional Corporate Wellness Consultant, working with both Fortune 500 companies, as well as start-ups, offering trainings, coaching, and various consultations to corporations like AT&T, Credit Suisse, Hewlett-Packard, and Smith Barney, as well as smaller organizations and professional individuals. In addition, my hobbies include interior design and fragrant garden design, financial management, estate planning, screen writing, and traveling. Fluent in English and French, some Spanish, I love creating an elegant home life. Recently opened a wellness center in the Mid-Atlantic. Delightedly looking forward to hearing from you!