- Responsible Husband and wife; (non-smokers)will turn your next business trip or vacation into a Staycation for your pets.
- As of August 2018, we have completed 70 petsits and 1 housesit with no animals. The sits were located in 12 different states, mostly east of the Mississippi.
- We do not charge to sit. The only thing we ask is permission to share our hosts' contact information with potential sitting hosts, on an individual basis. We do not post their personal information on s.
- In addition to the usual dogs and cats, we have cared for a rabbit, a hedgehog, fish, 2 lovebirds, 2 lizards and as many as a dozen backyard chickens.
- We specialize in sits of 3 weeks or longer, but we gladly sit for shorter periods.
- No judgment; no hurt feelings. If we apply for your sit and you don't think its a good fit, please let me know. I'd rather be turned down than hear nothing.
- If you choose someone else and it falls through, don't hesitate to contact me . Things happen that we can't control. If we're available, we'll be happy to help.
We have the following openings in 2019:
- July 8 - 21 (12 nights)
- Aug (10 nights)
- Sept 17 - Nov 8th 7 weeks
Nov 12- Dec 31 7 weeks
- My cellphone number is listed (voice & text).We have a personal toll-free phone number so we are easy to reach. I'll respond to your right away with my direct address to make communication simpler.
- Our favorite charges are dogs, cats, and backyard chickens. Fish are fine too, in ponds or tanks.
- We sit for free, so, sorry, we don't pay utilities.