Intuitive healers (51 & 62yrs), retired from executive corporate America.
We’ve been house & pet sitting part-time since we were in our 20’s.
Our personal philosophy:
- Be Grateful
- Respect the earth, treat all living things with loving kindness
- Give back through volunteering
Duration: Short - long-term
Where: Open to all locations
Originally from NY & CT, we moved together to Arizona in 1999, then San Diego and 2yrs ago to Northern CA.
After many years as overachievers in the corporate world, the CA wildfires forced us to reevaluate our priorities. We realized that what we love most is spending time together, being around animals and volunteering. So we decided to go on the journey of all journeys and create a different way of life.
We had a downsizing estate sale and donated a significant amount of goods/furniture to Northern California fire victims.
Now: We’re caring for pets, plants & homes around the world and enjoying a lifestyle that let's us be of service while doing what we love fulltime!
Why we’re uniquely qualified:
We've been homeowners, landlords and renters - so we know how to care for manage and maintain properties. Growing up, Janet worked at her grandfathers' farm & garden center. Experience with:
- Pool & hot tub maintenance
- Epsom salt water floatation tank & understand how to properly care for specialty equipment.
- Supervising projects and contractors
- Yard - tree - shrub maintenance pruning & clearing
- Caring for plants (indoor & out)
- Deadheading, weeding, slug removal
- Wreath making/Arranging cut flowers
- Vegetable/Fruit picking
- Selling farm-stands
- Snow blowing
- Woodstove use/care
We’ve been called the pet whisperers and pied pipers of animals as animals are attracted to our kind, loving and positive energy.
Janet has had pets since she was about 3yrs old. Judy has a peaceful, capable demeanor that reassures everyone that meets her. We are very skilled with large/small dogs and cats. Over the years, between the 2 of us we've personally owned:
16 Cats, 21 Dogs,18 Rabbits, Cockatiels, Morning Doves, Finches, Love Birds, Fish, Gerbils, Hamster & Guinea Pig - Plus the many dogs/cats we've pet sit for.
- Grooming, Trimming nails, Bathing
- Medications, Injections
- Homeopathic and Natural Care such as Bach Flower Essences
- Raw Food Diets
- AKC Show Dogs - care, grooming, showing, pregnancy/birthing -newborn care
We know when something isn't right and address it right away.
We are Nationally Board Certified Holistic Bodyworkers, specializing in medical massage for people and pets for more than 20yrs. As part of the renewal process for our National Board certification we undergo and pass the criminal background checks.
To make sure that we are the best pet & home sitter you've ever had, we've learned from our own experiences as owners and we make sure that we listen to you and know what you the owner really wants - the do's and don'ts for your pets & home and then we follow that so that you can go away and have a peace of mind that all is well at home.
We’ll give your animals & home the love and care that you would. We’ll follow your instructions to the letter but we’ll also use common sense to calmly handle any situation.
- Work from home & will give your babies and home the attention they deserve and you expect
- References - uploaded
- Passed Background checks - uploaded
- Graduates of House Sitting Academy
- Cyber nomads, require hi-speed internet
- Develop continuing education courses
We live a gentle/quiet lifestyle
Use earth friendly scent free products