I am a single Korean-American retired engineer who lives in the Chicago arera. I love to travel, and every spring I walk Camino de Santiago in Spain (have done 6 years in a row) and spend some time after the walk in Europe before returning home to prepare for another trip in the fall to other destinations, usually Asia.
I have been very active in Help Exchange Network ( and have many references. I am a very good handyman and some projects can be arranged during my housesit if mutually agreeable. I can also show you the references (host comments) from my account and HelpX (Help Exchange community web site).
As for the references/personal:
1. I have Unites States government issued Global Entry - this include through background check and police report.
2. I have health insurance (Blue Cross/Blue Shield) which is good world-wide.
3. Non-smoker, social drinker
4. Have house/pet sitting experience. Will provide references when requested
5. Love pets. Previous dog and cat owner.
6. I am a mature, reliable, and responsible person. I know it takes a lot of courage to bring in stranger(s) into your home during your absence to take care of your home and pets or animals. I can contact you daily by to update the status of your home and your pet.
7. I will take care of your home and pets as if they are my own. Also, I am an experienced handyman. I may be able to make a repair or paint home upon mutual agreement.
8. Experience in House/Pet sitting
North East, Maryland, U.S.A. (Cat)
Olympia, WA, USA (2 Dogs)
The Hague, The Netherlands (4 Cats)
San Diego, CA, USA (2 cats)